Luxury Hotels, Resorts, Apartment
A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.
- George A. Moore -
City Sightseeing Singapore!
Go sightseeing at your own pace with this Singapore hop-on hop-off tour. Choose from either a 24-hour or 48-hour ticket, and enjoy the flexibility to explore the city across four different bus routes with approximately 40 stops. While you’re on the open-top double-decker bus, listen to narration about the sights; then hop off when you wish to visit attractions independently.
- City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off tour of Singapore
- Ticket valid for 24 or 48 hours—your choice
- Enjoy five loops within four bus routes for one price
- Tour Singapore at your own pace
- Buses run every 15 to 40 minutes, depending on route
What You Can Expect:
A hop-on hop-off Singapore bus tour is the ideal way to explore the city independently. You’ll enjoy convenient transportation between the city’s top attractions, plus you have the ability to select either a 24-hour ticket or 48-hour ticket to suit your schedule. On board the open-top double-decker buses, visit popular neighborhoods like Chinatown, Little India, Kampong Glam and Clarke Quay. Hop off to check out attractions like the Singapore Flyer, Orchard Road, Raffles Hotel, Old Custom House and Gardens by the Bay, and discover
Singapore Night Tour:
Marvel at the illuminated sights of Singapore during a 3.5-hour night tour. You’ll visit top attractions with a knowledgeable guide including a synchronized light and music show at the Supertree Grove at Gardens by the Bay. Visit the Sands Skypark Observation Deck and The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands, then finish with a 20-minute cruise on the Singapore River.
- 3.5-hour night tour of Singapore
- Visit Gardens by the Bay for a Supertree Grove light show
- View the city skyline from the Sands Skypark Observation Deck
- Browse international brands at The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands
- Cruise the Singapore River on a 20-minute boat ride
- Pickup and drop-off from selected hotels included
What You Can Expect:
First stop is Gardens By the Bay, Singapore's impressive latest attraction of greenery spread over 101 hectares right in the heart of the City. Enjoy the synchronized light and music show conducted under the Super Trees at 7.45pm.(Show is weather permitting). Please note: there will be a suspension of the light and music show from 2 December to 1 January 2017; instead, the operator will substitute with visit to Christmas lighting at the Garden. Next visit Marina Bay Sands