Singapore's Chinatown Trishaw Night Tour with Transfer
Duration 4 hour(s)
What You Can Expect
At a medical hall, learn about the traditional medicine practices that the Chinese have been using since ancient times to help regulate their yin and yang. Hear about various herbs that, combined with activities like tai chi, moxibustion and acupuncture, keep the neighborhood healthy. Then visit a Chinatown restaurant for dinner before heading to the Night Market, where you can bargain with vendors to purchase gifts and souvenirs from some of the many stalls, if you wish.
Next, the exciting part of your evening begins as you hop on a 2-seat trishaw, pedaled by a cyclist-chauffeur, for a ride through the busy lanes of Chinatown to Clarke Quay. Here, trade the trishaw for a bumboat, a modern replica of a traditional riverboat once used to carry cargo up the Singapore River. On board, glide along the river and admire Singapore’s illuminated skyline, including Marina Bay Sands Resort and the Merlion statue. When you get off the boat, your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
- 4-hour nighttime walking, trishaw and bumboat tour of Singapore’s Chinatown
- Explore Chinatown at night, when it's at its best
- Learn about traditional Chinese medicine at a local medical hall
- Enjoy an included Chinese dinner at a Chinatown restaurant
- Ride a trishaw through the vibrant streets
- Admire the illuminated Singapore sights on a bumboat cruise
- Shop for bargains at the Night Market