Singapore Zoo Tour
Duration 4 hour(s)
For a unique experience in Singapore, or anywhere on Earth for that matter, enjoy a Singapore Zoo breakfast with orangutans. If you choose the option, you’ll enjoy a jungle breakfast buffet in the company of a family of orangutans. These great apes are part of Singapore Zoo’s orangutan-breeding program, one of the most successful in the world. Snap pics with your new breakfast club and watch as they play around their habitat. Then take a tour of the zoo by tram to see the rest of the 3,600 animals. Not interested in breakfast? You can still purchase the zoo tour only.
- Half-day morning tour of Singapore Zoo with optional breakfast with orangutans.
- Explore Singapore Zoo's landscaped gardens by tram and hear commentary on a variety of animals.
- Enjoy an international buffet breakfast at the Singapore Zoo’s Ah Meng Restaurant (if upgrade selected).
- Learn about the world’s first free-ranging orangutan habitat, and have your photo taken with them (if upgrade selected).
- Air-conditioned hotel transport included across the island to Mandai.